Nov 21, 2013

Natural History Museum



I did a second drawing at the Museum of Natural History. The rooms with the dioramas are purposely kept very dark. Each diorama is lit up dramatically to give a gorgeous effect. This is all well and good except if you are drawing, you must do so in the dark. Next time I will bring my little strap on headlight. Kids will love seeing that. Plus I'll look like an idiot. I went to the museum on a holiday, so it was packed with people. Now I know the trick is to take a day off and go during the week when it is emptier. Now I have a plan of attack. It's a perfect indoor setting for drawing, now that winter has set in.

5 comments:

joseph's art and stuff said...

excellent idea and work!

Joe Nevin said...

I watched a bit of Night At The Museum the other night and remembered you drawing in the museum.

You be careful out there.

kane said...

I brought some mace with me.

kete said...

Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission. online-essay-writer.org I conceive you have noted some very interesting details.

Anonymous said...

You inspire me!!